World Of Warcraft players interested in doing WoD raids, head over to here.
Players interested in being a part of the raid team for Legion, see this post.
If you're feeling generous enough to donate to help alleviate costs of the website/AMR subscription, head here
Donations for the new server build are more than welcome too! head to this link for that :)

Raid Team

Moderator: Guild Officer

Topic author
Nozza
Admin / Guild Leader

Raid Team

Post by Nozza » September 1st, 2015, 11:04 am

I am organizing a raid team for you guys so you can all experience WoD content without the worry of feeling as if you are required to be the best player in the game. It is just casual raiding for fun, no hardcore progression expectations.
If you have any interest in raiding, let us know either in game, on teamspeak or replying to this post expressing your interest and role you would like to come as.
I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Experience won't be necessary but definitely welcomed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Core Team We currently have: (A bit outdate)
We are in high demand for:
  • Tank (Monk/Druid/DK)
  • Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest / Balance Druid (Mage/Warlock also considered)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Progression

Tomb Of Sargeras
9/9N | 8/9H
The Nighthold
10/10N | 10/10H
Trial Of Valor
3/3N | 3/3H
Emerald Nightmare
7/7N | 7/7H | 3/7M

Raid Information & Times
Raid nights will be Fridays and Saturdays @ 8:30PM Server Time (7:30PM GMT+10). Being just a casual team that should give us enough time to down some bosses and get some lewts! (These are subject to variations depending on RL circumstances)
  • Do NOT be an elitest prick
    I keep saying it: This is a casual team without hardcore expectations, deal with it.
  • Need to be sociable, friendly and play well with others. Maturity is also huge plus.
  • Need to be able to listen on Teamspeak. Talking isn't a necessity. We're often in TS just hanging out, not just during raid times.
  • Have a relatively high attendance rate. A lot of us are professionals with demanding jobs and/or have families, so the days and times we set to raid for our two nights has been worked around these to best suit the team.
  • Be timely and ready for each raid. Flasks/pots/feasts will be provided via the guild bank if you so wish but BiS stat food is on you if you want to go that far.
  • Have a good raiding attitude. Fact is that it's a casual team with a mix of experienced and inexperienced players so we are going to wipe, that's just unavoidable.
    Some of the more experienced players may make suggestions about improving yourself, don't get upset, we are just trying to help so take it on board and adjust for the next time.
  • Be ready and competent in your off-spec as well as flexible. 99% of the time we will accommodate your preferred main spec, however at times you may need to perform a different role on certain encounters.

Looting will be assigned as "Personal Loot" to eliminate "loot rot" (ex: hunter bow drops but no hunters in group) and to save time rather than dealing with Master Looter MS>OS rolls and all that junk. Personal Loot does not affect the drop rate of loot either to any of those wondering about that. Not real fussed about BoE's. Need before greed, whatever. If nobody needs the item it will just be disenchanted or sold on the AH for guild bank funds either way.
We will also be using Teamspeak. You don't have to use it, you can join even without a mic, or you can be on it and simply not talk. I won't get mad if you choose not to, but it does makes things easier in general. So please download it and join our server :)
I will provide flasks and feasts if they are available. Feel free to throw some in the guild bank to help out.

Topic author
Nozza
Admin / Guild Leader

Re: Raid Team

Post by Nozza » September 5th, 2015, 6:51 pm

Being just casual raiding I'm not expecting to just waltz in and one shot every boss. In fact i'm expecting quite a few wipes to start with due to everyones gear and not having been in normal raids/not raided in a long time. We will do what we can in 2-3 hours and if we don't get far then that doesn't matter. Let's just have fun and enjoy the content :3\n\nI'd like to also note, while I am generally a pretty cruisy GM/RL, if you say you're coming to a WoD raid event listed in the calendar and then not show up for it without giving anyone a heads up about it, I'll most likely remove you from the team. Nothing personal - It's unfair to everyone when people do that. I have no problem at all if you can't show up, just show the team a little respect/courtesy if something comes up and you are unable to make it on raid night. If it's an emergency or anything and you were unable to make it or let anyone know, that's fine also. Real Life things happen, we get it, no big deal.

Tufnut
Core Raid Team Member
WoW character level: 100

Post by Tufnut » September 8th, 2015, 11:46 am

I will be available any time for the next 2 months, after that im unsure.\nRogue: Assassination\nI would pref to play my rogue but i will be character boosting possibly a priest for backup heals soonish.\nrecent raiding exp Cata as a rogue cleared all normal and was past half way on heroics before i took a break.\nTuf.

Isen
Core Raid Team Member

Post by Isen » September 8th, 2015, 6:42 pm

I'd be up for it, fine with pretty much anytime on the weekends. As long as we don't go super late on sunday (darn work). Apart from that I'd probably be playing my mage as unsurprisingly DPS.

kryoll
Guild Officer

Post by kryoll » September 8th, 2015, 7:54 pm

Annoel and I would raid. We could raid most nights from 8pm till 11pm, depending on children.\n\nAnnoel has a Hunter, but is willing to level a holy priest (currently 88).\nI have Tottie, who is Ele\Resto, but am will to level my druid (currently 90) to tank or heal.

kryoll
Guild Officer

Post by kryoll » September 10th, 2015, 9:26 am

We will start leveling evoxx and beefyshift early next week. Hopefully we can get to 100 pretty quickly. Our preferences for chars would prolly be the druid and priest. But can of course swap whenever needed.

DestinyOpfa
Casuals

Post by DestinyOpfa » September 11th, 2015, 2:00 am

Interested :)\n\nGrazingcow \nEle Shaman Caelestrasz\n\nCan Resto if needed
-- GrazingCow --\n-- Level 100 Tauren Ele Shaman --\n-- Caelestrasz --

Belshezzar

Post by Belshezzar » September 15th, 2015, 4:25 pm

I'm up for it, sign me up for Ranged DPS.

Aldeus
Core Raid Team Member

Post by Aldeus » September 19th, 2015, 10:57 pm

If you want a Holy Paladin I'm happy to come :)\n\nCan potentially come on Hunter, when I level/gear him up.

Topic author
Nozza
Admin / Guild Leader

Post by Nozza » September 19th, 2015, 11:20 pm

We'd love your hunter if you are willing to level it :) We have a holadin in the team already and having a hunter would be so much more amazing than swapping roles around :3

Judel
WoW character level: 40

Post by Judel » September 20th, 2015, 7:37 pm

I would be happy to raid with you Judel or Parah. talk to me in gme and I will be happy to come along

Topic author
Nozza
Admin / Guild Leader

Post by Nozza » September 20th, 2015, 9:02 pm

Judel wrote:I would be happy to raid with you Judel or Parah. talk to me in gme and I will be happy to come along
I'll put you down with Parah but i'd like to have your tank as well just in case. Only if you're willing of course!

Poriana

Post by Poriana » September 21st, 2015, 10:16 pm

I have a Prot Pally and a shadow priest (DPS) for raid if needed. Just let me know in game.

Levares
Core Raid Team Member

Post by Levares » September 28th, 2015, 10:19 am

Melee DPS, Done all fights on LFR and most up to HFC on normal.

Pudlee

Post by Pudlee » October 16th, 2015, 10:55 pm

Hi Would like to join as a Hpala, or destro lock. I have not played for quite some time now, so will need some time to get my skills back up to their previous just above avarage levels.